Do you want to get outside, have fun, socialise and improve your physical and mental health? Then come along to Cambridge United Community Trust’s free weekly Wellbeing Walks around Cambridge.
We currently host 3 walks in Abbey, Arbury and Trumpington with the following meeting points;
• Arbury Community Centre Tuesdays 11am
• Abbey Leisure Complex Wednesday 2pm
• Trumpington Park & Ride Friday 11am
WALKING FOOTBALL (+50) & FOREVER UNITED CAFE
Want to join our Walking Football family and take part in a safe, social & enjoyable way to exercise? Then come along to Walking Football.
• Kelsey Kerridge Sports Centre Mondays 11am – 12pm
• Orchard Park Astro Mondays 1.30 – 2.30pm
• Abbey Leisure Complex Astro Thursday 10 -11am
Then join us straight afterwards at the Abbey Stadium for our Forever United Cafe.
SUPER VETS (+50)
Abbey Leisure Complex Astro Tuesdays 6 – 7pm
If you prefer a slower version of the beautiful game, then Walking Football would be a perfect fit. If you still like to run around the pitch then Super Vets is probably for you. Come along and give it a shot!
For more details, please contact us
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.