Newcastle Academy School
Staffordshire Walking Cricket gives the opportunity for people to play a format of the game that may be seen as more accessible than other current formats.
Walking Cricket is aimed at people over the age of 50 and is able to provide an opportunity for people to socialise and get involved in a very interesting format of the game.
As the name suggests, the game is played at walking pace and as well as delivering cricketing skills to players who may not have played for a while, or for new players the format provides as exciting was to keeping fit and active. Essentially the format is indoor cricket played in pairs with target areas with the emphasis being on fun and participation.
Contact our Disability Cricket Officer, Steve Lightfoot for more information
We have 6 established Staffordshire Walking Cricket groups so plenty of opportunities to get involved.
- Academy School, Newcastle-under-Lyme - Monday 18:00 - 19:30
- Alleynes Sports Centre, Stone – Wednesday 17:30 – 19:00
- Sneyd Community Centre, Walsall – Wednesday 14:00 - 16:00
- Burntwood Leisure Centre, Burntwood Thursday 15:.30 – 17:00
- Bloxwich Active Living, Walsall Friday 13:00 - 15:00
- Chase Leisure Centre, Cannock Thursday 12:30 – 14:.30
There are no reviews to display.