As a low impact walking exercise, Nordic Walking is something that can be done and enjoyed individually or as a group activity, anywhere a person can normally walk.
Why not give Nordic Walking a try and join us??
• Monday Docklands 10.00am for 10.30am start With: Diane New attendees please call Diane to discuss meeting place
• Monday Peckham Rye 9.45am for at 10am start With: Francesca Meet At: Round Café in Peckham Rye park
• Tuesday Burgess Park 10.30am for 11am start With: Aileen Meet At: Park Life Café
• Tuesday Brockwell Park 2pm for 2.30pm start With: Aileen Meet At: Herne Hill Gate of Brockwell Park
• Tuesday Crystal Palace Park 2.20pm meet for 2.30pm start With: Francesca New attendees please call Francesca to discuss meeting place
• Tuesday Haringey, Lordship Rec 10.30am for 11am start With: Johanna Meet At: Lordship Hub
• Tuesday Hyde Park 10.30am for 11am start With: Carolyn or Mark (NW Leader) Meet At: Will to Win Hyde Park Sport Centre
• Tuesday Kingston, Canbury Gardens 12.45pm registration, 1pm – 2pm With: Rosie Cooke Meet At: Canbury Pavilion
• Wednesday Ashburton Park 9.15am for 9.30am start With: Anita Meet At: Ashburton Hall
• Wednesday Whitton 1.30pm for 2pm start With: Kay Meet At: Whitton Community Centre car park
• Thursday Crystal Palace Sports Centre 10.30am for 10.45am start With: Francesca New attendees please call Francesca to discuss meeting place
• Friday Dulwich Park 10.45am for 11am start With: Francesca Meet At: Dulwich Clocks Café
If you have any questions or issues with Nordic Walking sessions, please contact the Project Manager for the session
All Nordic Waking session are now open to members who have not done NW before. Poles can be provided.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.