YHistorically, leather rugby balls had laces.
These were used to tie up the hole in which a bladder was inserted.
Later on rugby balls switched to plastic in the early 80s.
So the older players will appreciate this Tshirt.
Sure to be a topic starter for rubgy fans who have not heard of this version of your favourite sport!
It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy.
The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Average delivery in 6–8 days