Sussex Walking Cricket
Are you aged 55+, wish you could play sport but not sure where to start?
Why not join our fun and friendly Walking Cricket Clubs. Played at a slower pace, Walking Cricket can be a great way to do more exercise whilst meeting new people and having some fun.
• Westgate Leisure Centre, Chichester Currently Postponed
• K2, Crawley Monday 12:30 – 1:30
• Littlehampton Wave Leisure Centre Currently Postponed
• Bexhill Leisure Centre (Sidley Club) Wednesday 14:00 – 16:00
• King Alfred Leisure Centre Thursday 12:30 – 13:30
• Bexhill Leisure Centre (Bexhill Club) Friday 09:30 – 12:00
The two postponed clubs will hopefully be back up and running early next year.
Contact Emma Brooke
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.