Staffordshire Walking Cricket
Walking Cricket is aimed at people over the age of 50 and is able to provide an opportunity for people to socialise and get involved in a very interesting format of the game.
Essentially the format is indoor cricket played in pairs with target areas with the emphasis being on fun and participation.
We have 7 established Walking Cricket groups so plenty of opportunities to get involved.
• Clayton Sports Centre, Newcastle-under-Lyme – Wednesday 5.30 – 7pm £3.50
• Sneyd Community Centre, Walsall – Wednesday 2 – 4pm £4.00
• Burntwood Leisure Centre, Lichfield Thursday 2.30 – 4pm £2.00
• Chase Leisure Centre, Cannock Thursday 12.30 – 2.30pm £3.00
• Beaconside Sports Centre, Stafford – Monday 2 – 3.30pm £3.00
• Streetly Community Centre – Tuesday 2 – 3.30pm £3.50
• Uttoxeter Community Centre – Thursday 1 – 2pm £3.00
Contact our Disability Cricket Officer, Steve Lightfoot for more information or use the ‘contact us’ form on the top right hand side of the website.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.