Walking Football with Exeter City Community Trust
Walking Football is ideal for those who would like a gentle reintroduction to physical activity or who want to improve their fitness. The sessions are split into ten-minute games so participants can do as much, or as little, as they feel appropriate.
Our participants are made to feel welcome and the groups have developed long-lasting friendships.
You can be as competitive as you like, with some players going on to represent Exeter City in international tournaments.
Walking Football in Exeter & East Devon
• Axminster – Leisure Centre – Mondays 11am – 12pm
• Cranbrook – New School Sports Hall, Tillhouse Rd – Mondays 7 – 8pm
• Crediton – Lords Meadow Leisure Centre – Wednesdays 7.00pm – 8.00pm
• Cullompton – Culm Valley Sports Centre – Mondays 7.30pm – 8.30pm
• Sidmouth – Sidmouth Sports Centre, Primley Road – Thursdays 6pm – 7pm
• Exmouth – Tennis Centre, Withycombe Road – Thursdays 6.30pm – 7.30pm
• Honiton – Sports Centre Main Hall – Fridays 5.00pm – 6.00pm
• Wonford – Sports Centre – Tuesdays 10.30 -12.30 & Fridays 10.30 – 11.30
• Uffculme – Magelake Park – Thursdays 10.30 – 11.30
Anyone interested can email Peter Ferlie for more information
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.