Ladies walking football is becoming hugely popular around the UK.
There are so many reasons why people are taking part including:
• Positive mental health & well being.
• The love of the game.
• Social aspects.
• Trying something new.
• Continuing onwards with something that you love.
• Playing regularly
Exeter & District Ladies Walking Football sessions
• Monday 11.45 – 12.45 – Hamlin Lane
• Wednesday 10.30-11.30 Tarka Tennis Centre
• Wednesday 4.30 – 5.30 Dawlish Leisure Centre
• Sunday 16.00 – 17.00 – Wonford Sports Centre
Age 38+ All abilities welcome
Contact Gillian Burgess or Devon Age UK
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.