Bournemouth WFC exists to provide an opportunity for men and women over 50 to play football, build fitness, and enjoy good company.
Everyone is welcome whatever their skill/mobility or experience level.
Players are aged 50 to 75+ and come from Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, and East Dorset.
We offer skills and fitness training, friendlies, and competitive games.
Training and practice games take place at the Littledown Centre in Bournemouth on Tuesdays Wednesdays, and Fridays.
• Tuesday 9:30-10:15 Fitness & Skills £2 Littledown Centre
• Tuesday 10:30-11:30 7-a-side games (run by AFC Bournemouth) £12 pm Littledown Centre
• Wednesday 10:30-11:30 ‘The 16’ £3.50 Littledown Centre
• Wednesday 15:30-16:30 Beginners, Recovering Players (run by AFC Bournemouth) FREE Vitality Stadium 3G
• Friday 10:30-11:30 7-a-side games £3.50 Littledown Centre
We enter the Dorset WF League, the Hampshire League, and as many tournaments as we can. Less competitive players can also play in regular friendlies in the 50+, 60+, 65+, and 70+ age groups.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.