Walking Football with Glasgow Sport Football
Walking football is designed to give you the chance to play the game you love but reduce the chances of injury. It’s a great way to keep fit, learn skills, have fun and socialise at the same time!
• Glasgow Club Scotstoun Monday 10 – 11am (in partnership with Drumchapel Utd)
• Glasgow Club Nethercraigs Monday 12 – 1pm (in partnership with Pollok Utd)
• Glasgow Green Monday 7 – 8pm
• Glasgow Club Scotstoun Tuesday 10 – 11am (in partnership with Drumchapel Utd)
• Palace Of Art Tuesday 6 – 7pm (in partnership with Saint Anthony’s FC)
• Toryglen Regional Football Centre Wednesday 10am – 12pm Dementia Walking Football
• Glasgow Club Bellahouston Wednesday 11am – 12pm
• Glasgow Club Scotstoun Thursday 10 – 11am (in partnership with Drumchapel Utd)
• Toryglen Regional Football Centre Thursday 1 – 2pm Parkinson’s Walking Football (in partnership with Parkinson’s UK)
• Toryglen Regional Football Centre Thursday 7 – 8pm Women Only
• Toryglen Regional Football Centre Thursday 8 – 9pm (in partnership with Rutherglen Glencairn)
• Palace Of Art Friday 11 –12pm
• Glasgow Club Bellahouston Friday 11am – 12pm Low Intensity (in partnership with Harmony Row YC)
• Glasgow Club Bellahouston Friday 12 -1pm (in partnership with Harmony Row YC)
For bookings, download the Glasgow Club App and register for free with bookings available 7 days in advance.
Contact Glasgow Sport Football Participation Team for further information
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.