New inclusive free walking football sessions kick off in Hillingdon – dedicated sessions for women and girls, families, and for men over 35 – with Hillingdon Council.
The popular sport, which is played on a smaller pitch and involves no running, is tailored to enable those who want to return to sport or get more active in a fun way.
Sessions will take place at both Hillingdon Sports and Leisure Complex and Botwell Green Sport and Leisure Centre, with the women and girls-only sessions based at Botwell only.
Hillingdon Sports & Leisure Complex
• Men’s over-35s: 10am-11am every Wednesday
• Family sessions (all ages): 3.30pm-4.30pm every Friday
• Women and girls only: 6pm-7pm every Friday
Botwell Green Sport & Leisure Centre
• Men’s over-35s: 6pm-7pm, every Thursday evening
• Women and girls only: 4pm-5pm every Monday
• Family sessions (all ages): 2.30pm-3.30pm every Monday
All sessions are free – To book a place for you or your family, contact Sarah
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.