Walking Football is a slower version of the beautiful game. Newcastle United Foundation offers walking football sessions that deliver all of the excitement of the game without the fast pace.
Walking Football aims to inspire older players back into exercise. The game is ideal for people who have been inactive for a while, who want to improve their fitness or who are coming back from an injury.
It may be slower, but it’s not dull! Expect passion, skills and competition!
• Monday 2 -3pm The Lakeside Centre, Killingworth NE12 6SA
• Monday 6 – 7pm The Turf @ St John’s NE4 8HE
• Monday 6 – 7pm West Moor Community Centre NE12 7NP
• Tuesday 11am – 12pm Newbiggin Gala Field NE5 1LZ
• Tuesday 6 – 7pm Forest Hall Young Peoples Club, Palmersville NE12 9HF
• Wednesday 11am – 12pm Gateshead Cleveland Hall FC NE9 6TA
• Wednesday 2 – 3pm The Parks, North Shields NE29 6TL
• Thursday 1 – 2pm Spires Lane, Byker, NE6 2NT
• Thursday 6.30 – 8pm Hadrian Leisure Centre, Wallsend NE28 7LQ
• Friday 10 – 11am Gateshead Cleveland Hall FC NE9 6TA
• Friday 2 – 3pm Lemington Football Centre NE15 7LQ
Our Walking Football sessions are running on an ad-hoc basis and all participants must register with Foundation staff before attending a venue.
To register or for more details on how you can get involved in Walking Football in the North East email Thomas Graham at Newcastle United Foundation.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.