Walking Football is a slower version of the beautiful game.
Newcastle United Foundation offers walking football sessions that deliver all of the excitement of the game without the fast pace.
Our Walking Football sessions are running on an ad-hoc basis and all participants must register with Foundation staff before attending a venue.
• Mondays 6 – 7pm The Turf @ St John’s, NE4 8HE
• Mondays 6 – 7pm West Moor Community Centre, NE12 7NP
• Tuesdays 11am – 12pm Newbiggin Gala Field, NE5 1LZ
• Tuesdays 6 – 7pm Forest Hall Young Peoples Club, NE12 9HF
• Wednesdays 11am – 12pm Gateshead Cleveland Hall FC, NE9 6TA
• Wednesdays 2 – 3pm The Parks, North Shields, NE29 6TL
• Thursdays 1 – 2pm Spires Lane, Byker, NE6 2NT
• Thursdays 6.30 – 8pm Hadrian Leisure Centre, Wallsend, NE28 7LQ
• Fridays 10 – 11am Gateshead Cleveland Hall FC, NE9 6TA
• Fridays 2 – 3pm Lemington Football Centre, NE15 7LQ
Open to all adults – FREE of charge
To register or for more details on how you can get involved in Walking Football in the North East email Thomas Graham
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.