Offaly Sports Partnership with the support of Sport Ireland and other partner agencies have rolled out a number of targeted physical activity and sport initiatives for older adults throughout the county.
Join the FAI and Offaly Sports Partnership for over 45s walking football.
• Monday’s 8 – 9pm Birr Town FC
• Wednesday 2 – 4pm Mucklagh Community Centre
• Wednesdays 8 – 9pm Mucklagh Community Centre (Women 40+ Only)
• Wednesdays 8 – 9pm Sacred Heart School, Tullamore (Women 40+ Only)
• Thursdays 8 – 9pm Derry Rovers FC Astro Turf
All Welcome, just turn up and play.
Contact Gary Seery for more information
For more information on the Older Adults in Sport programmes, please contact Jean Brady (Sports Inclusion Development Officer, Offaly Sports Partnership)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.