Are you aged 50 + and would like to have a leisurely game of walking football whilst getting to meet new people having a natter over a tea or coffee?
The NK Outreach team currently support two weekly Walking Football sessions
• Sleaford Snails – Better Gym Sleaford, Unit 3, East Road, Sleaford, NG34 7EH Every Wednesday from 10:30 – 11:30 / Every Friday from 11:00 – 12:00
• Hykeham Hedgehogs – One NK Centre, North Hykeham, Moor Lane, North Hykeham, LN6 9AX Every Wednesday from 11:0 – 12:15
The cost is £2.50 per session. There is no need to book, just turn up on the day.
Comfortable sports clothing and trainers or soft studded football boots is the usual kit. If you have goalkeeping gloves or shin pads please feel to bring them along but it is not a necessity.
Our aim is to provide an inclusive, friendly and sociable activity in a familiar but adapted game setting. The sessions are fun and free flowing. The Sessions are mixed gender and ability; anyone can come along and have a go.
Walking football has 4 important rules to the game:
• Walking, not running (one foot always in contact with the floor)
• Keep the ball under head height
• No tackles from behind
• The Goalkeeper stays in his/her area and player out of the area.
All sessions are facilitated by a member of the community team who will keep a close eye on any stray running!
For more information, please email or call the NK Outreach team
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.