We are on the lookout for new players to join our Walking Football sessions across Moray!
• Tuesdays – 9:30am-11am – Elgin Community Centre – £2.65 or free with FitLife – Refreshments and social afterwards, 50p extra
• Wednesdays – 1:10pm-2pm – Keith Community Centre – £2.65 or free with FitLife
• Fridays – 2pm-3pm – Speyside Sports and Community Centre – £2.65 or free with FitLife
• Fridays – 2pm-3:15pm – Forres Community Centre – £2.65 or free with FitLife – Refreshments and social afterwards in youth area
• Fridays – 3pm-4pm – Buckie High Games Hall – Free
For any extra info, please get in touch!
Walking football is designed to give you the chance to play the game you love but reduce the chances of injury.
It’s a great way to keep fit, learn skills, have fun and socialise at the same time!
If you used to play football but now find the pace a bit too much or if you’ve never had the chance to be involved before, walking football is perfect for you
No need to sign up, just turn up and play!
Get in touch if you would like any extra info
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.