Our Walking Football programme has been designed for all abilities and is broken down into appropriate age groups.
We currently have over 700 participants on the programme who play on a weekly basis.
Every session has a structured approach with a qualified and first aid trained coach/referee.
Welcome – The coach meets the player in the clubhouse prior to the start of sessions to introduce any new players
Warmup – The warmup is a pulse raiser with mobilisation exercises designed to prepare the body for activity
Main – Approx one hour match (5 minute drinks break)
Cooldown – Allows the body to gradually transition to a resting state, this usually involves a slow walk around the pitch
Refreshments- (Beechcroft only) Following the session drinks and other refreshments are provided in the clubhouse, this is a chance to get to know your fellow players
£5 per session, prebooking essential
Please BOOK in advance, and note that we have TWO locations Beechcroft Tennis Club in Hall Green and Solihull Football Centre in Solihull.
Beechcroft Tennis & Multi Sports Club Beechcroft Ave, Birmingham
• 40+ Walking Football – Mondays 8.35 – 9.50pm / Thursday (3 Touch) 6.15 – 7.15pm / Thursdays 7.15 – 8.30pm
• 50+ Walking Football – Mondays 11.30am – 12.45pm
• 60+ Walking Football – Tuesdays 12.30 – 2pm / Fridays 11.30am – 1pm / 1.30 – 3pm
• 65+ Walking Football – Tuesdays 2.15 – 3.45pm
• Ladies Only Walking Football – Fridays 7.30 – 8.45pm
Solihull Walking Football Centre Brick Kiln Lane, Solihull, B91 3LD, United Kingdom
• 50+ Walking Football – Mondays 1.30 – 2.45pm / Tuesdays (3 Touch) 11.30am – 12.45pm / Wednesdays 11.30am – 12.45pm / Fridays 9.30 – 10.45am
• 60+Walking Football – Wednesdays 1 – 2.15pm / 2.30 – 3.45pm / Thursdays 2pm – 3.15pm
• 65+ Walking Football – Thursdays 11am – 12.15pm /
• 70+ Walking Football – Wednesdays 10 – 11.15am
• Ladies Only Walking Football – Mondays 7.30 – 8.40pm
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.