Walking Netball host training will give you the knowledge and confidence to get involved an host a Walking Netball session.
As you will learn, Walking Netball has been designed so that anyone can play regardless of age or fitness level.
This 6 hour workshop includes a mix of both theory and practical sessions.
- Understand the game and ethos of Walking Netball
- Be clear on the role of a Walking Netball host
- Know how to create a great first experience
- Provide ideas for fun and relevant practices that can be used in a Walking Netball session.
- Ensure that the host can deliver safe, fun and inclusive sessions
Date: Sunday 14th November2021
Time: Starting at 09:00
Venue: RGS School, Worcester, WR1 1HP
Min age: 18 years
Cost: England Netball member: £65, Non member: £80
For more information please visit: https://www.englandnetball.co.uk/get-involved/coaching/courses
You can read about Walking Netball rules now, to give you an idea of what a Walking Netball Host Training session will teach you here: https://www.walkingsports.com/walking-sports-knowledge-base/walking-netball-rules/